Follow at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any trouble you get into as a result of you taking these as your own. I’m pretty sure I got most of these from my Dad. Or the internet. It all blurs together.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Time enjoyed is not time wasted.
- The most precious thing you can give to anyone is your time.
- The common factor in all your problems is yourself.
- There is no knight in shining armour. Fix it yourself.
- Don’t trust drivers who wear hats. They’re unpredictable, and didn’t take the optional extra of ‘indicators’.
- It’s none of your business what people say about you behind your back.
- Don’t poke it!
- If you looked silly doing it, you *meant* to do that.
- Be more cat.
- Always go left.
- Don’t treat people how you wouldn’t want to be treated yourself.
- You can’t change people. You can only change how you react to people.
- Throwing books at stupid people is frowned upon.