I occasionally do very silly things. This week has been worse than most. I’m not sure why.
- When making custard tarts, I carefully measured out the butter I needed, and went to put the remaining butter back in the fridge. Except I didn’t put it in the fridge. I put it in the bin.
- I went to empty the bin, and forgot to take my keys out with me, locking myself out. Luckily, I had a window open, so I was able to get back into my flat. I got covered in cobwebs and all sorts, and sprained my wrist with this little adventure.
- Put the timer on my washing machine so that it would do a load over night. Neglected to check the program, and woke up the next morning to washing that had only been through a dry cycle, and nothing else.
- Neglected to check if the bloke actually likes custard tarts (since he generally eats everything). Later found out that of all the sweet things out there, he actually has a hatred of custard tarts. Oops! More for me, I guess!
- Forgot to add the tuna to the tuna pasta bake. I realised half way through, and added it later. Thankfully, it still tasted good.