I’ve talked before about how my mobile phone of choice is a Windows Phone.
I have no real problems with it. It serves its function well. In recent days, however, I have been seriously considering upgrading it to an android device. I’ve created a list to aid in this decision making process:
Why I should keep my windows phone:
- It does everything I need it to do.
- I have data from some apps on it.
- It works perfectly with my Microsoft Band.
- I’ve almost finished paying off my device plan for it.
- Buying a house is expensive. I don’t really need another large bill – especially with my car currently making expensive sounding noises.
Why I should get an android phone:
- I really want to play Pokemon Go.
So in summary, I think I know what will end up happening here. I’m going to be getting an android phone. Because adulting is obviously about having your priorities in order.